ADX (Ad Exchange) approval is typically granted by Google, as it is a product of Google. To get approval for using Google Ad Exchange, you need to follow certain steps and meet specific criteria. Here are the general steps:
- Create a Google Ad Manager Account:
- Go to the Google Ad Manager website (https://admanager.google.com/) and sign in with your Google account.
- Follow the steps to create an Ad Manager account.
- Set Up Your Ad Units:
- Create ad units within your Ad Manager account. Ad units are the spaces on your website where ads will be displayed.
- Traffic Quality Requirements:
- Google has strict policies regarding traffic quality. Ensure that your website adheres to these policies. Your site should have original and valuable content, comply with Google policies, and not engage in prohibited practices.
- Content and Design:
- Your website should have a professional design and layout. The content should be well-organized, and the navigation should be user-friendly.
- Sufficient Content:
- Ensure that your website has enough content. While there is no fixed requirement, a website with substantial content is more likely to get approved.
- Quality Traffic:
- Google values quality traffic. Make sure that your website attracts genuine visitors.
- Apply for Ad Exchange:
- Once you have set up your Ad Manager account and ensured that your website meets the criteria, you can apply for Ad Exchange through your Ad Manager account.
- Wait for Approval:
- Google will review your application, and the approval process may take some time. Be patient and continue to adhere to Google’s policies.
Remember that Google’s policies may change, so it’s essential to stay updated with the latest guidelines. Additionally, individual experiences may vary, and meeting the criteria doesn’t guarantee approval.
Always refer to the official Google Ad Manager documentation and policies for the most accurate and up-to-date information.